The office Administrative Assistant is responsible for communicating with customers by email, telephone and walk-in as well as running the operations of the front desk including logistical tasks associated with the operations of the office. Financial duties include requesting quotations and purchasing from vendors and outside services providers, banking and inventory maintenance.
· Maintain a safe, clean and organized work area (6S)
· Participate in the CLMW Safety program as required
· Complete safety objective assignment daily as required.
· Greet in all visitors to the office in a professional manner
· Accept and field all incoming telephone calls and re-direct where required, answer inquiries and take messages
· Responsible for all incoming and outgoing mail and courier duties
· Assistance with purchasing and office supplies procurement
· Assist the Office Manager with Accounting and other duties as necessary
· Assist in creating purchase orders
· Assist the Manager in review and development of standard operating procedures
· Schedule travel and accommodations for fly in. fly out employees
· Filing, sorting and photocopying
· Following established standard operating procedures.
· Perform other tasks required.
· Proficiency in administrative services with 2 years of work experience in an office environment.
· Graduation from an office administration program
· Combination of experience and education is acceptable Combination of two years of work experience on the job and high school diploma
· Proficiency in computer and office equipment use
· Knowledge of Sage 50 (Simply Accounting) and MS Office applications
· Knowledge of E2 and Monday.com would be an asset
· Proficiency in standard office software
· Ability to organize documents digitally and on paper.
· Valid driver’s license.
· Attention to detail
· Excellent team spirit to accomplish final goals and work cooperatively with others
· Autonomous and have strong initiative
· Flexibility to work on various products and tasks
· Flexibility to work overtime as required.
Expected start date: 2021-05-24
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $39,869.00-$48,729.00 per year