Tool Crib Attendant in our Fort Saskatchewan location
Choosing ClearStream means seizing the opportunity.
During a time when most are waiting for something to happen, we have been making moves to ensure we will have an exceptional year; 2020 will see incredible growth.
With growth comes challenge; it’s how we roll!
A winning team is no accident. Surround yourself with innovative thinkers and go getters who see possibilities and abundance. This role offers a drive for action with effective a focus on safety and customer satisfaction.
As a Tool Crib Attendant, reporting directly to the General Foreman, you will work at on a turnaround being responsible for issuing tools and other equipment to employees while maintaining accurate records and represent ClearStream as a leader in energy and industrial markets.
- Issue tools and equipment to employees.
- Maintain accurate Tool Crib inventory, including current location of tools and equipment, usernames and corresponding dates of the issuance and return of the equipment.
- Ensure maintenance logs are current and accurate.
- Perform regular and scheduled maintenance on tools and other equipment.
- Ensure the safe operation of all Tool Crib inventory.
- Conduct regular Tool Crib inventory audits and report on findings.
- Receive new Tool Crib inventory in accordance with established procedures.
- Notify management when repairs are required by an external service provider, and supplies are needed.
- Ensure the safety and security of the Tool Crib at all times.
- Other duties as assigned.
Who You Are
- Ability to multi-task and manage time efficiently.
- Positive attitude with strong work ethic and a strong multi-tasker along with problem solving skills
- Intermediate skills in MS Office suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions.
- Good knowledge of inventory control processes and procedures.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Adaptable must be able to pivot and find alternate solutions in a pinch.
- Ability to maintain accurate and organized records and documents.
- Previous Tool Crib experience would be an asset.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience on an industrial or construction site.
- WHMIS and CSTS
The Cultural Fit
- The ability to work with people on a fast-paced project
- Short term work is where you want to be
What we offer
- For successful candidates, this may lead to future projects
At ClearStream, we work day-in and day-out, we help our customers bring resources to our world. With a legacy of excellence and experience stretching back more than 50 years. Working with us means one key thing no matter what you do. You see every day and every project as chance to push your field forward. In every location and every office, we build teams where everyone is an asset. Our people and processes are the pillars of our company. Safety is intertwined into our culture where everyone strives to achieve a zero-injury workforce and flawless execution on schedule and within budget. ClearStream is the clear choice. Together we tackle every challenge head on, because we work to a common goal.
This position has been identified as a safety sensitive position and will require completion of a drug and alcohol testing.
ClearStream Energy believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected factors. Accommodation for applications with disabilities is available on request during the recruitment process.