Troubleshoots and resolves technical problems to Heating, Plumbing systems and equipment in the field. Install Plumbing fittings fixtures and trims. We offer competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package and consistent, long-term work. Experienced and qualified individuals are encouraged to apply.
Specific Duties/ Responsibilities
- Performs maintenance, troubleshooting and repair work requiring Plumbing
- Estimates time and materials for field servicing and identifies other preventive work while on site.
- Correctly interprets plumbing and heating diagrams.
- Works only for the company and refers all third-party requests for service or installations to company and does not offer services “on the side”
- Understands and follows system & equipment operating manuals.
- Carefully replaces components and adjusts equipment where mistakes can be costly.
- Applies close mental and visual attention to work involving tight tolerances.
- Ensures that the system is operating properly before leaving site.
- Handles medium to heavy materials intermittently.
- Completes work within expected periods of time.
- Communicates well with colleagues and Customers in a professional manner.
- Works safely avoiding lost time injuries.
- Has minimum absenteeism and arrives at site within specified window of time.
- Maintains service truck appearance and orderliness and carries appropriate tools and stock.
- Completes service records accurately, completely, and on time.
- Work conforms to all municipal and utility codes and quality standards of the Company.
- Performs other work as assigned by Management.
- At a minimum must be a journeyman or indentured 4th year apprentice.
- Licensed plumber.
- Must have good driving record, valid driver’s license, and be insurable.
- Must have excellent knowledge of Plumbing Code, safety requirements.
- WHMIS, First aid and Fall Arrest required either prior to hire or during employment.
A minimum of 5 years’ experience in servicing Plumbing and Hydronic heating systems. Top industry pay for the selected candidate. Range $29-35.00 /hour depending on experience, full medical, Dental Benefit’s along with company cost shared RRSP Pension Plan.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $29.00 to $35.00 /hour