ZoomerMedia is a dynamic and creative organization, where employees have the opportunity to be a part of a truly innovative brand of media development and innovation.
We are seeking an eager self-starter to join our Finance team as a Finance Manager. If you are a Finance professional with rock star accuracy, an entrepreneurial work ethic and are looking for a challenging and exciting new opportunity, this might be the right fit for you!
External Reporting & Audit
- Oversee monthly consolidation process including preparation of external financial statements, MD&A and notes disclosure
- Liaises with divisional controllers and external auditors on interim and annual audits, quarterly reviews, and Audit Committee requests
- Prepare internal reporting such as monthly dashboard, and other ad-hoc reports as requested by the CFO, COO and President/Founder of the Company
- Develop and execute standardize internal monthly package for Total Company to Executive Team. This includes working with team members to ensure the divisional monthly financial package is aligned.
Planning & Operations
- Lead the annual budget consolidation and budgeting process for Total Company
- Ability and willingness to assist with the development of FP&A strategies
- Create and maintain forward looking financial models to assist with business strategy and decision making
- Provides analytics to support new product initiatives, evaluation of new business opportunities with divisions
- Liaises with outside tax advisers to optimize tax credits
- Assists in filing of tax returns
- Identify opportunities and continuously looking for ways to improve internal financial process
- Provide assistance and guidance on finance & accounting related matters on all proposed projects, as needed
- Accounting designation with a minimum 5 years work experience
- Knowledge of IFRS and internal controls; public company experience essential
- Ability to prepare required financial reports and schedules in a clear, concise, accurate and logical manner in accordance with internal and external requirements
- An expert user of Excel with experience in processing and analyzing data sets, interpreting them for making business decisions
- Experience identifying and implementing system and process efficiencies
- Strong management, organizational, analytical, problem-solving, project management, verbal and written communication skills
- Use tools like Great Plains, Management Reporter and other internal tools to work efficiently at scale
- Entertainment & Media experience an asset
We thank all applications for their interest however, we will only be contacting those being
considered for the role.
ZoomerMedia is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age,
marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We adhere to the Ontario legislation regarding
workplace accessibility, and will provide reasonable accommodation during our recruitment process
Job Type: Full-time