Are you looking to join a Team where you enjoy coming to work? Where there is a sense of Family and mutual support? That is what you will find at Le Pavillon Retirement Residence. We are a fully-bilingual retirement residence, with 82 suites and amazing residents. We are looking for someone who is passionate about working with seniors.
Cleans resident apartments and Community common areas with integrity and attention to detail to present the Community in a positive and impressive manner for our residents and guests.
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Must be at least 18 years old or older.
- Bilingual (French and English) preferred.
- Prior related experience is preferred.
- Ability to perform housekeeping duties following sanitation standards and current guidelines in a timely and efficient manner without compromising quality.
- Communicate concerns with resident’s health and unsafe living conditions to management
- Ability to work in a team setting and be a team player.
- Maintain a positive, respectful, and professional approach with coworkers and residents
- Ability to keep all business and operations information confidential.
- Possess excellent customer service and organizational skills.
- Ability to work under time constraints with little supervision while maintaining a high level of performance and meeting department deadlines.
- May assist with disaster management efforts during evacuations
- Ability to follow and adhere to policies, procedures and standards.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Documents and reports all maintenance issues and safety hazards
- Cleans resident suites and Community common areas as assigned and according to housekeeping checklist and schedule
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Serves as role model for other employees by displaying responsible, cooperative, positive attitude.
- Attends education and training classes as necessary to fulfill provincial regulations.
OTHER JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Meet the assigned work requirements of the job, regular attendance is required.
- Adhere to dress/appearance code.
- Adhere to company and safety policies and procedures. Wears appropriate PPE when necessary.
- Promote resident advocacy and demonstrate excellent customer service at all times.
- Maintain personnel, resident and business proprietary and/or confidential matters/material in strict confidence with management of the company (and/or other company staff as needed).
- Represent the Community in a professional, courteous, and friendly manner.
Job Types: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- housekeeping: 1 year (Preferred)