Developing, managing and designing layouts of communications such as presentations, newsletters, event support materials, research papers, and brochures. Planning, development and execution of national digital programs and campaigns, including online advertising, web site strategy and design, social media, mobile, and deliverables. Interfacing with marketing communications functions, as well as PR, events, retail and business product marketing teams. Leading ongoing management of digital touch points, including social networking landing pages, and mobile. Managing digital agency relationships, day-to-day production, as well as campaign budgets and schedules. Owning and maintaining site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting. In depth knowledge of SEO and adwords programs. Presenting recommendations to Director of Marketing and Communications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business, advertising, or in a related field.
- 2 - 3 years of video editing is required.
- 2 – 3 years of marketing experiences is preferred.
- Experience in running an online shop will be an asset.
- Experience producing materials, including writing, editing, researching and reporting, and supporting the planning and implementation of marketing and communications cycles.
- Must have reasonable proficiency in Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator.
- Knowledge and experience working with social media channels, including building active engagement, maintaining a consistent voice and expanding reach.
- High proficiency with MS Office (word, PPT, Excel, Outlook), Access is an asset.
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong interpersonal and highly developed relationship management skills.
- Outstanding copyediting and proofreading skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in a fast-paced production environment with multiple overlapping deadlines.
- Fluent English and Chinese is required.
- Previous shipping and receiving experience will be an asset.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
- running online shop: 1 year (Preferred)
- marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Mandarin and Cantonese (Preferred)