Location: 499 Veterans Road
Barrie's leading family run Automotive Repair Centre is seeking a Collision Repair Planner to join our team.
The Repair Planner in conjunction with Disassembly Technician(s) is responsible for providing a complete evaluation of the collision damage to the vehicle, leading to the creation of a detailed repair plan. This position is critical to streamlining the overall collision repair process as an initial, thorough and correct damage assessment.
- Provide superior customer service, both with the external customer and the internal team!
- The creation and communication of the vehicle repair work plan
- Daily prioritizing of disassembly in conjunction with Disassembly Technician(s)
- Complete a thorough visual inspection and appraisal of the vehicle, identifying the type of collision and general damage areas
- Vehicle photos prior to, during and post disassembly
- Identifying and taking notes on damaged areas and any hidden damage
- Communicating as needed with body shop technicians during disassembly regarding potential issues on repair hours to limit supplements
- Create a detailed list of all parts and materials needed for complete repair, as well as shop operations to be used for repair
- Mirror matching of received parts
- Perform quality control checks @ the end of the repair and make any decisions/adjustments to the flow to ensure the vehicle is ready for delivery
- A team player with a positive attitude!
- Vehicle Collision Repair with related collision experience &/or knowledge
- Highly organized with the ability to handle multiple concurrent assignments
- Ability to work independently without close supervision
- Prioritize, organize and plan work under own initiative
- Strong tact and diplomacy; ability to interact with all levels of personnel
- Detail-oriented, time sensitive and the ability to think on your feet
- Thrive working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task
- Flexible / adaptable to constant change
- Valid G drivers’ license with a clean driving record
- Management Software – Intermediate
- Microsoft Office Software (Word, Excel, Outlook) – Intermediate
- Estimating Software – Intermediate
What We Offer
- Family run and locally owned business
- Full-time employment with Group Benefits
- Paid training and personal growth opportunities
- Competitive wages
- Positive environment
- Management that truly appreciate your drive, skills, and abilities
- Employee celebrations (BBQs, birthday shout outs, holiday parties, staff events)
We recognize that our success is 100% attributed to our amazing staff. Our dedicated team makes Zenetec a successful, energetic, forward-moving local business.
If this sounds like it could be the perfect fit for you, then we’re eager to meet you. Contact us today!
Zenetec welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Type: Full-time
- Collision Repair Planner: 1 year (Preferred)
- Valid G Drivers License with a clean driving record (Required)