JOB TITLE: Housekeeping Supervisor
REPORTS TO: Housekeeping Manager / Asst. Housekeeping Manager
POSITION SUMMARY: Housekeeping Supervisor will be responsible for maintain guestrooms, working areas, and the hotel premises in general in a clean and orderly manner. Also coordinating daily housekeeping operations and maintaining the housekeeping operating standards.
You are also responsible for supervising room attendants to deliver an excellent Guest satisfaction and experience. On time to time basis may also be required to assist the Housekeeping Manager in various activities.
HOUSEKEEPING SUPERVISOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for smooth operation of the floor assigned.
- Responsible for the performance of floor staff.
- Supervise Room Attendants
- Organises and facilitates the room making process.
- Daily allocation of rooms and deep cleaning tasks to team members.
- Responsible for the cleanliness of guest rooms, corridors and heart of the house area of the floor.
- Checks the occupied and departure rooms, giving special attention to guest needs.
- Ensures that the entire operation is performed as per the laid down standards.
- To organise immediately the guest needs under intimation to EHK/Executive.
- Manage guest requests, including VIP amenities and communicating them to the relevant team members
- Routine inspection of guest bedrooms to ensure they meet standards.
- Aware of all room categories and amenities.
- Achieve positive outcomes from guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Carry out lost and found procedures.
- Report maintenance issues to Maintenance/Engineering Department.
- Assist Housekeeping Manager with training requirements.
- Represent the needs of the team to others in the hotel.
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation.
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships.
To provide a friendly, courteous and professional service at all times, Good communicative English skills, reading, writing and speaking. Basic computer operating skills
Three year diploma or degree in hotel Management.
Experience Two to three years of experience managing entry-level employees. Proven experience of working in a similar role in an upscale organisation.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00 /hour
- Housekeeping: 1 year (Preferred)
- Housekeeping Supervisor: 1 year (Preferred)