As a General Manager, you will fill a key leadership role with an industry-recognized leader in hospitality management services. You will take pride and oversee the hotel's overall operation to achieve planned goals. You will closely monitor profitability, RevPar and maintain Company standards in quality assurance, asset protection and work with a team to exceed all guest expectations. You will be responsible for ensuring we have a strong team in place to help fulfill these goals.
To achieve success in this role, you will:
- Have 2-5 years of experience in Hotel General Management and brand experience preferred.
- Have a professional but customer focused approach, love to smile and radiate a positive and accommodating attitude while interacting with customers.
- Manages all sources of revenue including the rooms, housekeeping, food and beverage, maintenance. Ensures all departments are profitable and maintain strong working relationships.
- Actively participates in sales discussions, meetings and plans. Knows key account executives and the demographics of our business. Helps set monthly goals/targets for the salesperson.
- Create the hotel’s annual budget and monitors the performance of the hotel throughout the year.
- Manage the hotel through a hands-on approach, motivating employees, ensuring employee development and retention and conducting regular employee meetings.
- Ensure outstanding guest service and the adherence to all brand standards.
- Protect the hotel and its assets through enforcing and maintaining a preventative maintenance program.
- Adheres to Hilton brand guidelines and company procedures and regulations as well as standard operating procedures.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
- Works with in guidelines of Joint Health and Safety procedures.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates who meet our criteria will be contacted for an interview.
Job Type: Full-time
- English (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)