This Job involves working in a regulated environment, assisting in manufacturing and production processes, participating in R&D activities. Good communication and common computer skills are required. The candidate must be a dynamic resourceful, self motivated individual and have a strong sense of organization and a systematic approach to work.
The following items give more insight into the job requirement:
Credential Bachelor degree or Post secondary education diploma,
- Assist in the design, synthesis and characterization and development of biomaterials.
- Perform tests and analyses according industry standards.
- Collect and interpret analytical data.
- Provide support in lab work, data analysis and data interpretation as needed.
- Maintain lab notebook by tracking results and findings.
- Ensure the safe reliable operation and proper use of all laboratory equipment.
- Demonstrated experience in record-keeping and ability to accurately report on research findings
- Work independently, in team settings and in multi-tasking modes of operation.
- Work with flexibility or under tight deadlines while paying attention to details.
- Have strong communication skills (written, oral and listening).
- Have excellent interpersonal, organizational and time management skills.
Salary offered: to be discussed
*Local people are preferred*.
Job Type: Full-time
- Fredericton, NB (Preferred)