Join the Member Experience team and help build a culture that delivers on the promise we make to our members – feel welcome, feel comfortable and feel healthy. We’re not looking for just average because we’re not your average club. That’s because our goal is to be recognized as North America’s premiere affordable luxury fitness brand. With that goal in mind, it all starts with you!
In our Clubs, our Member Experience Associates play a very important role. This team is among our most confident and detail-oriented team members in our building. If you thrive in an environment where multi-tasking, and flexibility is necessary then this role is for you! Your typical work day will be full of interaction and engagement with guests, which also means ensuring they receive the best experience possible from the moment they walk in our doors.
We’ve got so much more we want to tell you about, so here it goes:
Our Member Experience Associate will report directly to the Member Experience Manager and is responsible for promoting outstanding customer service practices and striving to continuously improve the member experience. You will also:
- Proactively manage and resolve all member concerns, and escalate serious concerns to the Member Experience Manager for resolution
- Provide exceptional customer service to retail operations (cafe and pro-shop)
- Ensure cleaning duties are completed and maintained in a safe and timely manner
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of programs, products, and services, as well as promote them to club members
- Responsible for all sales transactions
- Completes all administrative tasks accurately, diligently and promptly with consistent 5 Star customer service
- Assists with member experience events throughout the club as needed
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience is required. Additional certifications or workshops related to customer service is strongly preferred
- 1+ years of customer service experience in a related industry is an asset (i.e. retail, hospitality, leisure, fitness, etc.)
- Current CPR & First Aid are required and must be maintained through employment
We offer a competitive total compensation package that includes competitive wages, complimentary membership, free uniform, flexible scheduled hours, and ongoing training to help ensure you are always learning.
Since 1997, we’ve built the foundation of Movati Athletic on our 5 Core Values: Care, Commitment, Authenticity, Diversity, and Work Ethic. Over the next several years, we plan to do the same. Our promise at Movati is to help you feel welcome, feel comfortable, and feel healthy.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Click that button and apply now!