Why join us?
Known as one of the most stunning alpine settings in the Canadian Rockies, and ranked the #1 day hike in Canada by Lonely Planet, Sunshine Meadows offers visitors unparalleled views. As spring turns into summer the meadows are in full bloom and ablaze with colourful wildflowers, setting off jaw-dropping views of surrounding peaks, including Mt. Assiniboine, “the Matterhorn of the Canadian Rockies".
What’s in it for you?
- A ridiculously cool life experience
- A plethora of lively staff events all season long
- A chance to enjoy the alpine vistas
- A summer experience that is outstanding!
- And best of all, you can live on the top of the mountain with on-hill accommodation available as needed!
Servers provide an outstanding experience for our guests. Servers take and deliver food and beverage orders efficiently while creating a warm and welcoming environment. This is a physical position that requires some manual labour, lifting, and carrying.
- Provide excellent guest service
- Take and deliver food and drink orders efficiently in a high volume and fast-paced environment
- Assist with table set-up, tear down, and maintaining public spaces for guests including washrooms
- Accept payment transactions and accurately complete daily cash-outs
- Other duties as assigned
- Passion for providing outstanding guest service
- Successful completion of ProServe alcohol service certificate prior to commencement
- Minimum one year of serving experience
- Previous cash handling experience with the ability to accurately manage a cash float
- Prior experience working with Squirrel POS systems is an asset
- WHMIS training is an asset
- Energetic, motivated, and passionate about the hospitality industry
- Strong communication, time management, and teamwork skills
This position includes a staff event calendar for experiencing the Rockies, and subsidized transportation from Banff and Canmore to Sunshine and Staff Accommodation
Can’t wait to get started? Great, because we can’t wait to hear from you! Talk to your supervisor, HR team or the supervisor of this role to learn more about how you can join the team!
Sunshine Village is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity within our workplace.