As a key member of the team the Parts & Service Clerk is responsible for providing a high level of customer service in support of the business of service and parts sales to the market, ensuring efforts are made to support repeat business by supporting front counter/order desk, warehouse and back counter and support the Service Department with administration duties.
- Builds and maintains strong customer relations including greeting customers, handling inquiries, providing price quotes and selling parts.
- Prepares and processes necessary documentation for purchases, returns, warranty coverage and other work as required.
- Responds to customers in person, via telephone, or electronically in a timely and courteous manner; delivers strong service and salesmanship on the phone order desk and front counter parts sales.
- Covers and/or assists warehouse person in shipping product to both local and out-of-town customers utilizing appropriate shipping methods.
- Supports the parts needs of the shop to meet work orders by looking up and billing parts to work orders; reviews work orders for accuracy of parts and modifies as needed.
- Picks stock for customers as required; receives and inputs stock using electronic systems.
- Produces accurate, timely and efficient documentation of all transactions within the parts team.
- Daily shipping & receiving
- Handle emergency orders
- Stock orders
- Inter branch transfers
- Service-Processing and issuing various invoices, purchase orders and warranty claims, tracking and reporting on department attendance, and assisting with payroll and bookkeeping responsibilities.
- Previous parts experience and asset.
- Functional written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer knowledge
- Proven ability to work effectively with others.
- A valid Driver’s License.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent