Junior Business Development Representative
This position is currently new within Sunwire and will have at least initially four main drivers.
1. Conferences and Tradeshows to represent the SolSwitch product
2. Small business sales to help the sales team
3. SolSwitch Business Software as a Service (SaaS) sales
4. Residential customer retention campaigns
We are hiring a Junior Business Development Representative to help us keep growing. If you're dedicated and ambitious, then this position is an excellent place to grow your career. Don't hesitate to apply.
LOCATION: Sudbury, ON
TYPE: Permanent / Full-Time
SALARY RANGE: $24/hour
- Health benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- Free home internet, phone, and Skinny TV service with 1 included set-top box
- Free in office coffee and tea
- Career mentorship and growth
- Become a SolSwitch expert
- Develop good relationships with Sunwire
- Analyse market reports to determine where to seek out new business
- Establish contact with existing and new potential customers via various means
- Create proposals for existing customers to better help them with their business while utilizing company products
- Maintain positive growth in your market area
- Work to convert losses into wins to the best of your ability
- Document leads in CRM, follow up with them in time to close the business
- Get in front of potential problems in order to minimize potential loss
- Travel to destinations to best facilitate business growth
- Utilize senior staff for training and guidance
QUALIFICATIONS AND PROFICIENCIES:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, finance, accounting or related field (preferred)
- A desire to help people succeed
- A valid Driver’s license
- Excellent interpersonal capability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize different projects and stay on schedule
- A familiarity with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Willingness to travel domestically
Judgment: Make wise decisions. Identify root causes and get beyond treating symptoms by thinking strategically and intelligently.
Communication: Listen well instead of reacting fast. Be concise, articulate and treat people with respect independent of their status or disagreement with you.
Impact: Accomplish amazing amounts of important work, demonstrate consistently strong performance and focus on great results.
Curiosity: Seek to understand and be willing as well as capable to learn rapidly and eagerly.
Contribute effectively outside of your specialty.
Innovation: Re-conceptualize issues to discover practical solutions to hard problems.
Passion: Inspire others with your thirst for excellence and look to be the biggest contributor of Sunwire’s success.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $24.00 per hour
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Sudbury, ON P3A 3T7: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-06-09