Modern Cleaning is Canada’s largest and fastest growing janitorial services company. For more than 20 years, we have delivered exceptional cleaning services to commercial clients through the development and application of proprietary technology. We are a dynamic, growth-oriented team working in a fast-paced environment focused on supporting our franchisees and providing customer-centric service to our clients.
You love to work on the road? You love customer’s relationship? You have a great sense of ownership and you are able to stand up in front of our client and franchisees? You are a positive person who is passionate about his/her job? You want to create your own schedule? Modern is looking for someone like you !
Tasks and responsibilities
- Conducts and manages a complete quality control process to improve the efficiency and performance of franchisees.
- Produce a quarterly report on the results of global inspections at assigned locations.
- Provide on-the-ground support to franchisees by providing technical advice on a regular basis.
- Coordinates the arrival of new franchisees by planning all necessary activities to ensure smooth process.
- Provides introduction programs for all new franchisees, while improving efficiencies and productivity rates and providing a high level of customer service.
- Facilitates the relationship between franchisees and customers in order to have a pleasant and efficient work environment.
- Identifies issues that require corrective action by franchisees, while respecting the franchise agreement.
- Identifies and meets underperforming franchisees to review the necessary corrective actions and action plans to address expected improvements.
- Provides franchisees with ongoing training, including WHMIS certification.
- Develops recruitment strategies for franchisees and maintains a pool of potential new franchisees.
- Ensures each store has the appropriate staffing levels to achieve high quality cleaning standards.
- College diploma or equivalent in administration ;
- Experience in client management ;
- Experience in the commercial cleaning industry, including waxing and stripping; required
- Very organized ;
- Have coaching skills, strong communication and relationship management skills ;
- Available to work on evening and weekend if needed ;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) ;
- Valid driver's license.
We provide a vehicle, cell phone, tablet and credit card for your employment expenses. You will also have access to group insurance after only 3 months.
If you are interested in this job offer, you can apply directly on the site by attaching your resume. The Department of Human Resources of Modern Cleaning Concept inc. will be happy to review your application
Job Type: Full-time
- management: 3 years (Preferred)
- commercial cleaning: 3 years (Preferred)