triOS College Business Technology Healthcare Inc. is actively seeking a Curriculum Specialist to join our Academic Services team. This position will be based out of the triOS College Campus Support Centre, located in Mississauga, Ontario.
The primary responsibility of this position is to support the ongoing operation of development of new and existing programs and courses for on-ground delivery in the college. You will assist the Manager of Academic Services in the continuous improvement effort to ensure course quality standards are met.
- Write and document the subject matter documentation of program submissions, in consultation with Program Advisors to the respective Provincial ministry.
- Complete program applications.
- Collaborate with the Academic Services team to design course component templates.
- Ensure that course material is in a consistent and standard format for instruction.
- Contribute to the ongoing validation that the College’s admission and aptitude testing, learning outcomes, and educational outcomes meet specific industry requirements through needs analysis, instructional design, and employer/student feedback.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent post-secondary education.
- Minimum of two (2) years work experience as a course developer or instructional designer in a project-based environment.
- Experience with page layout, content editing and formatting of Word documents.
- Strong written and spoken English communication skills.
- Working knowledge of document and file management as well as research and Internet skills.
- Organization, prioritization and interpersonal skills are required to balance multiple demands.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience working in an adult education setting.
Hours of Work:
This position is a permanent full-time opportunity. Hours of work will be 8am-5pm, Monday to Friday.
The scheduled start for this opportunity is immediate.
Please note the successful candidate will be required to complete a criminal background check.Accommodations are available for applicants throughout the recruitment process.We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $45,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year