Nisku based crane company is hiring Journeyman and Apprentice mobile crane operators to start immediately. Successful candidates will have experience on a range of machines, up to 500ton and possess a safety conscious mentality.
Crane Operators will report to the Crane Operations Supervisor, and be responsible for a variety of tasks including:
- All aspects of crane operation, including driving to and from site, securing loads with rigging, hoisting loads in air, scoping in and out, working at heights, acting as rigger if needed
- Confer directly with customers both on and off site, assist in problem resolution as needed
- Minimize risk exposure in all facets of company activities
- Ensure proper paperwork is completed, run and participate in on-site safety meetings, toolbox talks, FLHA's, etc.
- Document the need for repair and maintenance of cranes and other fleet vehicles
- Complete pre-trip and pre-use inspections on equipment and rigging before and after use.
- Taxi experience is required for mobile cranes, Class 1 being a major asset
- Ability to pass a drug and alcohol test
- Ability to work overtime or on weekends as the need may arise
- Experience on a variety of machines, including AT, Crawler and RT up to 500t
- Journeyman or Apprentice Mobile Crane Operator ticket required
- H2S, Fall Protection, CSTS, First Aid tickets are an asset, but not required
- Ability to travel and work out of town at times
- Competitive wages
- Company paid benefit program
Successful candidates will be contacted for an interview. Thank you in advance for all applications received.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- Day shift
- Have you worked with cranes between 45-110 ton?
- Have you worked with cranes between 110-200 ton?
- Have you worked with cranes over 200 ton?
- Crane Operator: 1 year (preferred)
- Class 1 Licence (preferred)