Leader in the heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration industry for more than 65 years, The Master Group is the largest distributor of the HVAC-R sector in Canada. Its more than 850 dynamic and dedicated employees serve the industry in more than 38 branches and 6 distribution centers from coast to coast.
Under the supervision of the Warehouse Manager, the incumbent's main functions will be to perform the administrative functions of the Master Group's Distribution Centre and as well as other related tasks.
- Responsible for conducting research into inventory variances and perform necessary adjustments;
- Provide reports on inventory accuracy and adjustments and ensure transactional data is current
- Distribute orders/transfers to warehouse associates through the TWL warehouse management system (WMS)
- Review WMS daily for aging orders/transfers and ensure proper allocation of workflow
- Conduct accuracy audits on picked orders prior to shipment, as needed
- Liaise with Purchasing dept to rectify any Purchase Order discrepancies/inquiries
- Schedule inbound/outbound transportation providers and maintain online schedule
- Ensure all transportation paperwork is accurate and provided to carriers, including dangerous goods
- Create and maintain filing system for Distribution paperwork
- Ensure daily transactional information and paperwork is sent to the Master Group Head Office as required
- Maintain and update deposits for the gas cylinder transfer program
- Perform other related duties as required
- High school diploma;
- Experience of three to five years in a similar position;
- Experience in a distribution environment;
- Experience in driving forklift (reach and counter-balance) – Nice to have
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge of English, both verbal and written
- Knowledge of ERP and WMS (SX Enterprise, TWL) (an asset).
Qualifications and skills required
- Autonomy to solve problems;
- Diplomacy and courtesy;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Good analytical skills
- Sense of initiative and resourcefulness.
- We offer our employees a competitive salary based on experience;
- Our group insurance program (medical, dental, short and long-term disability) supports our employees and their families
- We contribute to your group RRSP;
- We support the health of our employees by providing a Health Program (contribution to a membership in a fitness center).