MDG Contracting Services, a dynamic and diverse construction company, is hiring experienced Site Administrators for our construction projects in For Chipewyan, AB. The shift for this position is 15 days on and 13 days off. Flights, accommodations and meal allowances are paid.
The Site Administrator will support the Site Superintendent by ensuring proper communication and efficient flow of required documents and all site administrative functions.
- Working in collaboration with MDG Head Office personnel to maintain required flow of documentation;
- Preparation of all required site reports and documents;
- Preparation of employee timekeeping reports;
- Follow appropriate purchasing procedures and prepare Purchase Orders;
- Ordering supplies;
- Work with project team to maintain site inventory;
- Preparation of shipping and receiving documents;
- Crew travel arrangements;
- Assist with preparation of new hire documentation and submission to HR;
- Site administrative duties as required.
- Minimum 5 years administration experience, related construction experience is an asset;
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy;
- Ability to multi-task with a high-level of organizational, time management and prioritization skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment;
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications;
Competitive compensations packages will be discussed with the successful applicant.
We thank all applicants however only those considered will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Project Administration: 5 years (Preferred)