What is the opportunity?
The RBC Dominion Securities Hamilton branch is currently seeking an Associate to join a well-established team. By joining the team, you will participate in growing the business by providing exceptional and efficient service and by taking care of administrative duties related to client accounts and by responding to client inquiries.
What will you do?
- Responsible for the professional servicing of incoming telephone and email contacts from clients, Advisors and other internal and external partners
- Support the Investment Advisor in general administrative duties in the management of client accounts
- Support the Investment Advisor in the preparation of client reviews and presentations
- Request information and documentation from clients in order to open accounts and keep client files up to date
- Follow up on client trades to ensure proper settlement and delivery
- Monitor all pending transfers to ensure completion on a timely basis
What do you need to succeed?
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
- Completion of the Canadian Securities Course (CSC), the Conduct and Practices Handbook Course (CPH), and be registered with IIROC as an Investment Representative (IR)
- Meticulous attention to detail and excellent time-management skills
- Demonstrated skills in providing world-class client service that will come across as professional, warm, and friendly to our clients
- Relevant experience in finance industry
- Enthusiastic, committed, and entrepreneurial spirit
- University degree in related field
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Financial strength and strong brand