- 310T Mechanic License and experience with gasoline and diesel engines
- Valid Class G license
- Good verbal and written communications
Landscaping company in Vaughan has a requirement for certified 310T mechanic to service and maintain our fleet of gasoline and diesel construction vehicles and machines. These include pickup trucks, cube vans, dump trucks, bobcats, excavators, etc.
We are successful growing business offering a dynamic and challenging working environment. The successful candidate will have access to benefits and incentives.
Job Description and Duties
- Provide routine maintenance, adjustment, and repair on all gasoline and diesel powered vehicles and machines including:
- hydraulic pumps, safety valves,
- cooling, and lubrication systems.
- mechanical transmissions, drive-trains and final drives.
- cable-operated working attachments, winches, compressors, pumps, electric generators, and any other mechanical components
- Perform inspections and preventive maintenance including:
- Checking all vehicles and heavy equipment to ensure proper performance
- Performing inspections to detect faults and malfunctions
- Diagnosing defects in heavy duty equipment
- Perform incidental welding operations on equipment
- Follow and enforce workplace safety policies, regulations and compliances.
- Communicate any unsafe conditions or accidents/injuries in a timely manner to the supervisor in order to facilitate prompt correction or reporting.
- Operate with a goal of continuous improvement on operations reliability, efficiency, to streamline work processes and optimize turnaround times
- Maintain detailed and accurate service records and documentation.
- Maintain a working knowledge of changes in technology, repair techniques, and best practices
- Other duties as assigned.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35.00 to $40.00 /hour
- Diesel Mechanic: 5 years (Preferred)