Botox and Filler Injector
For One Of Canada's Most Trusted Medical Aesthetics Clinic specializing in the latest techniques for cosmetic injections and laser procedures. Our over 20 years running trusted and established clinics along with a team of dedicated, compassionate, and highly trained staff provides an exceptional level of service. We offer a prestigious environment. We are looking for a Neuromodulator and Filler Injector for our Company.
We are expanding and the demand has opened up our doors to explore more cosmetic injectors in more cities.
The ideal candidate will have a background in the medical cosmetic field.
We are looking for dynamic Neuromodulator and Filler Injector who is looking to take their career to the next level in medical field.
- Promoting a warm and friendly client experience, explaining the available services
- The ability to manage and understand client expectations
- Full facial assessment and evaluation for appropriate treatment's
- Obtain client applicable medical history, prior to treatment
- Focus on client care and safety and with the best outcome of all treatments
- Performing non-surgical procedures, administering cosmetic injections, anti-winkles and dermal fillers
- Conducting consultations with clients
- Develop specific treatment plans if required for ongoing care
- High light pre and post care, with follow up on clients
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
· MD or Nurse Injector (preferably certified in all) cosmetic injectable treatments. For example: Botox, Dysport, Revanesse,
- Injector receives free training valued at over $350,000.00 spent in advanced education
- Injector handles no appointment bookings and is responsible for no scheduling
- Injector has an assistant in the room at all times during shifts
- Injector is block booked to keep shifts accommodating and beneficial for schedule and commission
· We have invested in over $350,000 since 2020 in the top advanced education and training from around the globe for cosmetic injections. Our techniques, trademarks and proprietary information is something that is second to none. All training will be provided, however travel will be required for understudy.
Job Type: Fixed term contract
Contract length: 48 months
Salary: $100,000.00-$120,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Flexible schedule
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- nurse practitioner: 1 year (preferred)
- Filler & Neuromodulator Certification (required)
Work Location: In person