Be Part of the Journey!
The incumbent will report to the marketing manager of Transat Distribution Canada and will be responsible for the management and coordination of TDC's communications as well as the review of all types of documents (translated or not) before they are sent externally and internally.
- Act as a collaborator with the Marketing Manager, the Administrative Assistant and the General Manager in the preparation and implementation of their projects and mandates (information and awareness campaigns, launches, events, etc.);
- Manage and coordinate the internal and external communications of all TDC teams (Member Services, Marketing, Partners, etc.);
- Prepare, elaborate and implement communication plans, which can integrate marketing documents production, public relations, press relations, the Web, social media, corporate responsibility and business management issues;
- Ensure the administrative management of projects, production schedules and monitoring;
- Create and write quickly and efficiently various documents related to appointments or departures, press releases, information documents, articles, speeches, arguments and others;
- Evaluate the quality, performance and relevance of programs, activities and communication tools and propose a plan to improve performance;
- Participate in the development of strategies and the implementation of press relations activities;
- Achieve mandates, including those of a strategic nature, with a certain degree of autonomy;
- Work closely with the TDC translator to review and correct translations into French;
- Participate in the Council of Members and Management Committee and draft the minutes;
- All other duties related to functions and special projects where applicable.
- University degree in public relations, communication or related discipline;
- 4 to 7 years of relevant experience in communications;
- Bilingual (French and English) with superior writing skills in French;
- Experience in linguistic revision and knowledge of terminology tools and resources used by linguists and writers;
- Ability to design and write original, relevant and effective communication tools;
- Ability to manage projects, work on multiple files at a time and meet deadlines;
- Good knowledge of current methods of communication;
- Versatility, creativity, thoroughness, rigour, autonomy, sense of organization, detail and initiative;
- Ability to interact at all levels and develop harmonious relationships;
- Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Knowledge of the travel and retail environment (an asset).
Transat would like to thank all candidates who have shown an interest by applying on a position. However after a thorough profile review, only the retained candidates will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent