Hays Woodworking Group Ltd
We are a Custom Cabinetry production shop looking for an experienced Cabinet Maker with 2 or more years’ experience. We are focused on custom residential cabinetry.
We have a solid reputation in the community and are looking to add a full-time Cabinet Maker to our dedicated team.
- Cut, shape, and assemble wooden articles to form completed units, using glue, dowels, nails, screws..etc
- Verify and double check all calculations to ensure alignment of doors, hinges and side panels, always using blueprints or design plans for reference
- Read and understand blueprints, sketches, shop drawings or plans for information pertaining to type of material requires
- Able to set up and operate a variety of woodworking machines, such as power saws & handled sanders..etc
- Experience working in a busy and fast paced environment
- Ability to manage working on multiple projects
Salary based on experience and relevance
Thank you to all those who apply however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Cabinet Making: 2 years (Preferred)