Advert Sage is a global company with a local heart. The market leader for cloud-based accounting, financials, enterprise management, people, and payroll software, we empower the world’s business heroes—from single-person startups to large enterprises. Our people are passionate and positive. We inspire our colleagues to serve business builders everywhere and champion their success. As a FTSE 100 company with 14,000 colleagues across 24 countries, we do business the right way, while giving back to our local communities through the Sage Foundation. Be Sage, build on.
Job Description The Channel/Partner Marketing Manager is responsible for enabling marketing activities with our channel partners. You will work very closely with channel partners, the channel sales team, the partner marketing programs manager, and the marketing team to support and accelerate channel marketing activities.
Key Responsibilities Job Responsibilities:
- Develop marketing best practices with channel partners and drive across the partner ecosystem.
- Own partner marketing communications and the partner portal, including crafting and sending partner communications on an ongoing basis; and managing the Portal content
- Collaborate with marketing managers at partner firms to develop demand generation activities
- Work with partners to optimize their online presence, including website, SEO, and social media
- Hold weekly office hours with partners to discuss best practices for demand generation
- Responsible for advocating for the channel at product launch meetings (represent concerns/requirements of the Channel), and for developing the product launch plan for the Channel
- Manage new business/co-op funds for partner-driven marketing activities.
- Work with the Channel Executives to review and approve partner marketing plans throughout the year
- Produce and update the Partner Marketing Handbook
- Work with the Partner Marketing Programs Manager to offer 3rd party vendors who provide marketing services to partners
- Provide support and content for the Partner Enablement team, partner recruiting events, and monthly partner calls
- Work with the Partner Enablement team to engage in new partner on-boarding marketing activities and to help provide new partner marketing assets
- Have responsibility for the Advantage and Partner summit agenda for all VAR partner tracks and content
- Collaborate with the Partner Marketing Programs Manager to offer programs that automatically qualify for NBA funds
- Responsible for overseeing joint marketing initiatives between Sage Intacct and partners
- Work with Sage Intacct marketing personnel to help define partners participating in Sage Intacct sponsored events
- BA/BS in marketing, business or related fields preferred; MBA is highly desired
- 4+ years of related Channel marketing experience
- Experience building and executing demand generation plans, including email, webinar, event and online programs
- Expertise and a proven track record successfully marketing accounting/financial business applications is a highly desired; Cloud computing experience is highly desirable
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Proven track record partnering with cross-functional teams and leading successful product launches
- Strategic thinker, creative problem solver and strong analytical skills
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically
- Travel: 25-30%
Why Sage Canada?
Join Sage Canada, the 2018 Region of the Year Winners! Our Vancouver Campus is located only 20 mins away from downtown Vancouver. Situated on Raptors Way, enjoy spectacular views of downtown Toronto from our coffee bar. Our campuses boast with talented people who are passionate about solving client’s business problems while enjoying an exciting space to master their craft and grow with the market leader in Integrated Accounting Software. Enjoy our comprehensive total rewards program which includes a competitive salary, sales commissions / performance bonuses, on-going training and career advancements, a fun place to work, 21 days PTO to start, extra 5 days PTO to volunteer, RRSP matching contributions, fitness allowance, tuition fee allowance, extended health, dental, vision coverage and so much more! Sage Software Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer with strong practices in Diversity and Inclusion. We are committed to providing an inclusive and accessible candidate experience. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to meet your needs.
Check us out on Instagram #LifeAtSage @SageOfficial