The Employment Solution has requirement for a System Administrator for a full time contract opportunity with a federal government client located in Gatineau, QC.
- Troubleshoot, identify and effect corrective action across an array of telecommunications services.
- Process hardware and software orders from business clients to establish or alter the following services:
- Toll free telephone services and the associated call detail reporting (CDR);
- Call centre support services;
- Centrex analogue and digital lines;
- Centrex uniform call distribution and automatic call distribution;
- Norstar and Mitel PBX systems;
- Interalia Voice systems;
- Wireless data and voice services;
- Satellite services;
- Station Configuration Management (SCM) application.
- Physically add, move and repair telephone lines within structured cabling environment. Elections Canada’s Structured cabling infrastructure consists of a number of standardized smaller elements subsystems that the employee must manage:
- Equipment or Telecommunications Rooms house equipment which serves the business clients inside the building;
- Must have Enhanced Reliability clearance
- Be able to operate a personal computer running the Microsoft Windows operating system;
- Must possess in-depth experience in working with Microsoft Office Suite;
- Must be able to write trouble reports and properly describe and identify problem items.
- Be familiar with the use of web-based applications;
- Must have prior experience in the field of Telecommunications
- The employee must have experience working with BIX systems and Telecom tools.