The Interline Payables Administrator is responsible for the efficient processing and payment of invoices from Transportation carriers relating to freight movements.
- Receiving pods from carriers.
- Checking carrier invoice and processing for payment.
- Requesting pods from Interline carriers.
- Checking and compiling of the carrier statement of account which will need to be requested within the first 15 days of the new month and a response or statement sent to the supervisor on the last Friday of every month.
- Any and or all issues need to be sent to the attention of the supervisor in a timely manner to be reviewed or addressed.
- All invoices/accruals received up to the day of month end closing need to be entered.
- May be required to work extra hours
- Clean Criminal Background
- Experience in the Transportation Industry
- Proficient computer skills (MS Word, Excel)
- Strong keyboarding skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to complete projects in a timely manner
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Ability to handle high volumes of work and stressful situations
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others
- Ability to listen and provide effective and timely feedback
- Ability to work effectively, efficiently, and courteously with other staff
- Ability to prioritize and organize work effectively
What does Speedy have to offer?
- Competitive Salary
- RRSP's + Company Matching
- Profit Sharing
- + more!!!
Job Type: Full-time