About Republic We are Republic Architecture Inc., a group of individuals who are passionate about our work and
committed to a collaborative approach to design and practice. Our desire to produce thoughtful and
sustainable projects that engage the public is at the heart of everything we do. Central to that is our
service of providing thorough, sensible advice for our clients in the management of their facilities.
Position We are looking to add a Building Condition Assessor to our team, responsible for the evaluation of
building components within our clients’ facilities. This position includes:
- Conducting elemental evaluation of building components for a variety of institutional clients
across the country.
- Documentation of building components with written descriptions and photographs.
- Collaborating alongside a broad, multidisciplinary consultant team and our client groups.
- Producing comprehensive building condition reports using audit software and client-determined
- Contributing to the office endeavours and initiatives including business development activities.
- Familiarity with building maintenance and repair with a focus on collaborative problem-solving
based on life cycle cost analysis.
Qualifications Preference will be given to a motivated individual or an architect who enjoys periodic travel and has
familiarity with building science, building components and their condition, especially architectural
and interior finishes. Applicants should be familiar with construction, engineering, architecture, or a
related field. Candidates should be comfortable working in Microsoft Excel, Access, Word and Adobe
Acrobat. Specific asset validation software training will be provided.
Apply If you’re looking for the opportunity to be part of a dynamic and growing firm in Winnipeg, we want to
hear from you. Email your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org