Sr. Software Developer - (SO00057222-1-1-1)
UST Global is a private high growth organization headquartered in Orange County California and is a leading provider of Advanced Computing and Digital Services for Global 1000 companies worldwide. Our next-generation digital consultancy is the ideal place for you to grow your career. Are you up for the challenge? Read on!
Senior Java Developer
The primary objective of the Senior Software Developer is to lead the development and maintenance efforts of one or more products within the InterConnect Product Suite as well as manage technical risks throughout the project. The Senior Software Developer is expected to conceptualize software solutions, provide application level architecture designs, and manage delivery of the product. In addition, the individual must keep his her manager well informed of status of development effort.
- Creates and executes development plans as well as revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Participate in the gathering and reviewing of business requirements and translating these into functional technical designs.
- Lead and coordinate the design, development, implementation, and support of application or product.
- Develops detailed technical analysis and design specifications based on functional requirements
- Facilitate code reviews and mentors junior developers.
- Use object oriented techniques and software engineering best practices including design review, code review, unit testing, and re factoring
- Easily recognizes system deficiencies and implements effective solutions
- Lead daily standup with team to review the status of team members and address issues as appropriate.
- Participate in the development of code for Java software applications.
- Researches technical solutions to business problems
- Follow agile best practices and maintain improve work of the agile team.
- Follow technology trends and guide team to learn and adopt new technologies
- Bachelor s degree in computer science, information technology or equivalent.
- Minimum of 6 8 years of strong application development experience in designing highly scalable and available systems
- Minimum of 6 8 years of experience in architecting developing web based transactional applications using Java
- Minimum of 3 5 years of experience building web services and cloud applications using Azure, AWS, or other cloud platforms i.e. CloudFoundry or have worked on developing one of these platforms.
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies
- Experience with Continuous Delivery concepts and technology
- Experience with RESTful Web Service Design
- Strong expertise in Web Services, REST, Cloud platform AWS, MS Azure, Stackato, CloudFoundry, GCP
- Strong design, development and architecture experience in Cloud Services, Micro Services, Web Services and hand on experience in SaaS enabled solutions
- Knowledgeable about securing an end to end distributed system
- Preferred Additional Skills
o Maven, Gradle, GIT
o Docker, Stackato, CloudFoundry, Pivotal CF
o Angular, Bootstrap
o Spring Cloud, Spring Boot
o Liferay, Tomcat, MongoDB
o Experience working with user interfaces with HTML 5 and Mobile platforms
AWS GCP Azure Cloud Architecture Preferred Skills
o Experience in building and maintaining cloud native solutions in AWS GCP Azure
o Experience in all core AWS services like Lambda, S3, EC2, RDS, Dymano, Dev Ops Services
o Experience with Kubernetes and EKS is an advantage
o Familiarity with monitoring services such as Cloud Watch
o Awareness on cloud best practices on security assurance
o Ability to trouble shoot issues as and when they occur
The successful candidate should demonstrate innovation, constant learning, self motivation and effective team participation. Good communication and interpersonal skills are required. The candidate should demonstrate a willingness to share knowledge, excellent listening skills and strong analytical skills. The candidate must be able to work effectively under project and daily deadlines.
Mar 13, 2020, 9:59:29 AM