*French Bilingual Premium Customer Support Associate
A Premium Customer Support Agent creates and maintains positive customer relationships through quality support. They will provide problem resolution for all Premium products supporting school, college and university administrators, psychologists, private clinicians, department heads, principals, secretaries, and Premium internal employees. Customer Support Agents will assist customers with questions regarding order placement, order status checks, order holds, specialized order support, billing, credits/adjustments, account management, answer basic how-to and site navigation questions for Premium products utilizing Premium digital solutions by efficiently identifying technical issues and presenting appropriate resources and solutions. They will be asked to assist or place orders for customers, troubleshoot order statuses, create price quotes, and perform other customer-service related duties. The Premium Customer Support Agent will have a customer-centric mindset and have the ability to troubleshoot complex order processes via multiple enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems in order to deliver a great customer experience. They are expected to accurately and efficiently resolve customer queries, gather information, and document all interactions appropriately within our customer relationship management tool.
- Fully Bilingual in English and French
- Ability to display highly developed customer service soft skills including empathy and relationship building skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; must be able to resolve customer issues via phone and/or email
- Excellent listening skills are required for success
- Excellent troubleshooting/researching skills; ability to solve practical problems
- Strong computer proficiency and navigational skills; ability to quickly move between systems while speaking to a customer
- Demonstrate proficiency of Google and/or Microsoft Office suite of products (Doc, Sheets, Word, Excel, etc.) and web browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, and Safari).
- Knowledgeable and proficient with Internet usage and terminology; working knowledge of current and older versions of Windows, MAC as well as working knowledge of current and older versions of iOS mobile devices
- Must be able to exercise good independent judgment
- Ability to make decisions and troubleshoot on your own, using various resources available is required
- Attention to detail and accuracy is a must
- Strong time management and multitasking skills are required
- Ability to work through stressful situations effectively, handle a high volume of work in a short period of time, and handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to understand the end to end order management process which includes basic understanding of billing/credits, warehouse, manufacturing, and transportation functions
- Ability to read and interpret a variety of documents, instructions, procedure manuals, sales catalogs, etc. furnished in oral, written or web based
- Excellent customer follow-up skills required.
- Solid math skills including ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide, and apply basic business math functions.
- Ability to accurately, and efficiently document customer interactions within our Customer Relationship Management software.
- Salesforce CRM and/or Oracle experience is strongly preferred
- Physical requirements; sedentary work requiring typing, hearing, speaking, extensive reading and repetitive motions
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Ability to work in a moderate noise level environment
- Ability to work well under pressure with heavy phone volume
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Reliable attendance and punctuality is critical to successful performance
- Meet individual quality and CSAT goals on a monthly basis
- Consistently meet role-specific Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Formal education or equivalent: some college education minimum, college graduate preferred.
- 1-2 years of customer service experience, order management experience preferred.
- Comply with corporate and departmental policies, specifically as they relate to attendance, schedule adherence, conduct, and data security (HIPAA, PCI, PII, etc.).
Concentrix is a high-value global business services company. With more than 90,000 staff in 25 countries, we focus on customer engagement and all that supports it. We do so by partnering with clients to improve the customer experience and business outcomes. For information, recent news, and to follow Concentrix on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube, visit www.concentrix.com
Concentrix - A SYNNEX Corporation Company (NYSE: SNX) is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. We thank all applicants however, only those under consideration will be notified. #CNXJobs
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- Call Centre: 1 year (Preferred)
- French (Required)
- English (Required)