Ceridian. Makes Work Life Better™
This is our promise. Not only for our customers, but our employees as well.
Do you thrive in an innovative and exciting environment that’s continuously evolving? Ceridian is looking for fun, intelligent, team oriented people who believe in our values: Customer Focus, Transparency, Diligence, Optimism, and Agility. Our workplace culture provides empowering programs for career growth and offers diversity and inclusion groups to support every person’s career journey. Ceridian employees have declared Ceridian a Great Place to Work® in 2019, a Glassdoor Best Places to Work in 2019, and one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers for the 16th consecutive year!
Find out why Ceridian is such a great place to work.
About the Position:
The Sales Enablement Coordinator is responsible for orchestrating and ensuring the quality of the events, webinars, and content the Sales Enablement team provides to sellers at Ceridian. This role works closely with the leaders of the Sales Enablement group to understand the top initiatives driving sales success, and performs tasks and liaises with other functional groups to drive those initiatives to completion.
- Coordinates activities related to sales communications, including:
- Partners with key stakeholders to source communications content
- Staffs the Sales Enablement Distribution Lists and Inbox
- Works with Sales Lead Admins to maintain sales-wide Distribution Lists for Sales Communications
- Uploads and updates content to the Content Management System
- Provides meeting assistance, including:
- Creates and maintains Sales Enablement Calendar in coordination with Sales Enablement Leadership Team
- Scheduling and planning Sales Enablement team meetings
- Works with events teams for logistics related to sales meetings, such as Sales Kickoff and Mid-year Meetings
- Schedules Enablement all-hands calls, product and partner webinars
- Coordinates activities related to New Hires coming onboard, including:
- Partnering with HR to coordinate pre-Day 1 activities
- Enrolling New hires in training courses and learning plans
- Coordinating necessary licenses, such as Sales Navigator and Sales Training Demos
- Maintaining SharePoint memberships
- Scheduling New Hire welcome call with New Hire trainer
- Runs New Hire completion reporting and coordinates communications to New Hire Leaders
- Enhances the graphics for webinars, instructor-led training, and other sales events
- Assists Sales Executives and Senior Executives with PowerPoint and graphics requests
- Runs advanced reports in Excel (data queries, merges, appends)
- Manages invoices and expense items on behalf of department, working with procurement
- Manages application licenses, renewals and updates
- Provides QA / editing to all Sales Enablement functions for training, communications, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ experience required
- Ability to maintain focus on critical tasks in a fast-paced environment, with strong prioritization and organization skills
- Strong graphics, communication, writing, and editing skills required
- Very strong in PowerPoint, Excel (advanced), reporting, and willing to learn new technologies, specific to the team
- Self-motivation and ability to work with general guidance
- Ability to form and maintain relationships and communication channels across a broad group
- Previous Sales Admin experience preferred
Ceridian combines the excitement of a startup environment, with the growth opportunities of a large organization. We believe our employees should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of fulfillment. We provide our employees with comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs, great opportunities for career development, and a balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional success.
Ceridian is fueled by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and embrace all individuals and what makes them unique. We consider all applicants, regardless of age, religion, race, color, ancestry, gender, gender identity, disability, national origin, race, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We enthusiastically encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions. Come join our inclusive team and start collaborating with us on award winning projects!
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.