Datto, the world's leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Sales Development Representative to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
We're looking for dynamic, motivated individuals to join our sales team. You will develop qualified leads, increase the pipeline and push results. Open shifts vary from 8am-5pm to 11am-8pm.
You will report to the Manager of Sales Development.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Grow your team's number of new business closed by generating new qualified leads
- Identify, qualify, sort, and track leads
- Complete a minimum of 80 outbound prospecting calls a day
- Research and document contact information for existing leads and keep contact information updated
- Use the CRM to ensure activities are documented, opportunities are forecasted, and adequate information about the prospect and/or opportunity is communicated
- Maintain knowledge of market conditions and competitive activities
- Bilingual (French)
- Experience selling technology solutions to Director and C-Level executives to SMB and midmarket focused MSP's and/or Resellers
- Experience meeting minimum outbound call volume and/or talk time goals
- Strong computer knowledge
- Enjoy completing tasks by yourself and experience following procedures
- Energetic and enjoy working in a quota-based environment
- Exceptional cold-call prospecting abilities using consultative phone skills, including the ability to relay information in a clear and friendly manner, inspire, overcome objections, and remain resolute throughout
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited paid time off
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with ourRecruiting Privacy Practices ( https://www.datto.com/recruiting-privacy-practices ).
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.