CSR Cosmetics is a local manufacturer of personal care and cosmetic products in business for over 60 years. We are currently seeking a Preweigher/Mixer with experience in a manufacturing filling facility to support the day-shift..
Why Work at CSR?
* Straight Shifts Mon - Friday 3:00pm - 11:00pm
* Respectful & Safety 1st culture
* Potential for future growth
Pre-weight Technicians are responsible for transferring material from one container to another using appropriate equipment and processes under GMP guidelines and as per SOP instructions in safe manner.
- Review product formula sheets and secures ingredients from the warehouse.
- Weighs all raw materials necessary to manufacture a batch. Must be able to accurately measure all raw materials necessary to manufacture the batch using a variety of measurement equipment, e.g. scales, graduates, etc.
- Take samples to the laboratory for approval.
- Cleans and sanitizes equipment. Must be able to follow exact GMP cleaning and sanitation procedures on all manufacturing equipment and work areas.
- Maintains a tank log book, with information such as products produced, code numbers, when used and when sanitized. Properly fills out, records and keeps up to date all usage logs regarding equipment used in manufacturing a batch. Must be able to complete all documentation pertaining to yields, weights, measure tank logs, sanitation and other GMP’s.
- Cleans and sanitizes equipment as required. Must be able to follow exact GMP cleaning and sanitation procedures on all manufacturing equipment and work areas. Removes empty barrels to appropriate disposal location. Cleans and sanitizes floors and equipment such as manufacturing and holding tanks, and returns equipment to appropriate locations in work areas.
- Maintains a safe, clean and sanitized work station.
- Prepares the compounding area for the shift, setting up pumps and other equipment.
- Completes compounding jobs in process and pumps product to the holding tanks.
- Completion of secondary school
- Post secondary education in chemical related field an asset
- Physically able to lift up to 50lbs
- Mechanically Inclined
- Attention to detail
- Must pass test to ensure no colour blindness tendencies
If you are looking for a new and exciting career opportunity, then we welcome your application. CSR provides a dynamic work environment with opportunity for growth. If you are contacted for an interview and require any accommodation, please notify us in advance of your requirements.
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- Bonus scheme
- Employee assistance programs
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Preweigh/Mixing: 1 year (Preferred)