What is the opportunity?
As an RBC Financial Planner, you have the opportunity to manage and grow a portfolio of mass affluent clients within the Niagara Region. You provide ongoing comprehensive reviews of your clients’ financial circumstances, creating long-term relationships through superior advice, financial planning expertise, and ongoing services. Your boundless energy to meet targets and your passion for holistic financial planning is what pushes you to provide world-class advice and solutions that help clients achieve their long-term goals. With a combination of base plus variable compensation, you can create the future you want for yourself and for the clients you advise.
Specific location is to be determined. Your working territory within the Niagara Region will be discussed with the Hiring Manager during interview.
What will you do?
- Provide tailor-made financial planning advice and help clients reach their goals, using our unparalleled array of investment, credit, and everyday banking solutions
- Actively maintain and expand your portfolio of clients using value-based relationship management practices, achieving performance targets
- Cultivate relationships with service partners and local markets to optimize business opportunities and referrals
What do you need to succeed?
- Financial Planning Designation (PFP®, QAFP® or CFP®), or close to completion
- Mutual Funds License (IFIC or CSC)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in financial planning
- Proven networking and client acquisition skills
- Ability to develop a strong referral network
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
Full-time RBC employee status with unlimited earning potential and full benefits
Work with a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
A world-class training program in financial services
Flexible work/life balance options
RBC is committed to supporting flexible work arrangements when and where available. Details to be discussed with Hiring Manager.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at jobs.rbc.com.
Branch and Home Office
Salary + Variable Bonus
Required Travel (%):
Personal & Commercial Banking