Here at Mr. Handyman we have year-round work with over 60% referral/repeat customer base and are seeking experienced handyman and technicians with a variety of home improvement skills to support the growth of our business. Handyman Connection is a locally owned and operated, well established Home Improvement Company serving Mississauga, Brampton, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markham and into Durham Region with excellent customer service and quality work.
What You Will Receive
- Earn $1,100/week, depending on your skills and availability.
- Work as an Employee - part-time or full-time
- Professional Office Support - scheduling, customer support, job tracking
- Free access to custom mobile application for scheduling and communications
- Successful marketing campaign that brings us well qualified customers
- Branded apparel and signage
The Contractor / Craftsman / Remodeler has expertise in multiple types of home repair, maintenance and remodeling. You must have basic construction skills, be organized, and effectively communicate with others with a positive attitude. We are looking for craftsmen (and women!) who can bid work and produce it. If you have at least 3 of the following skill areas, you're the kind of person we need to add to our team:
General Carpentry - Rough and Finish
Bathroom Upgrades / Remodel
Kitchen Refresh / Remodel
Basement Finish / Remodel
Painting Interior and Exterior
Drywall Repair / Patching / Caulking
Flooring Repair and Installation
Handyman, General Home Repairs and Maintenance Work
- Must have current Driver's License
- Must have tools, work vehicle and good references
- Must have experience in the remodeling or home repair trades
- Must pass screening process which includes a background check
- Must have a smart phone and access to the internet
We are always looking to speak with an experienced handyman or craftsman (or woman!) who has professional experience as a Remodeler, Carpenter, Electrician, Plumber, Painter, Mason, or Installer or any skilled tradesman from the residential or commercial construction industry. Please, no Project Managers or primarily New Construction.