Love Marketing!? Looking for an established Business to Develop your career!?! Then we’re Meant to be! Assist us In this new position at Smart Attend!
Where does the Marketing/Business Development Assistant fit in?
The purpose of the Business Development Assistant role is to aid with sales and marketing initiatives. As the Business Development Assistant, you will be responsible for assisting the General Manager & account management team on various activities including: distributing training documents/product information, quoting as well as marketing & product strategies.
What you can expect as our next Marketing/Business Development Assistant:
- Provide support to Account Managers to ensure customers receive documents and information in a timely manner
- Assist Account Managers in scheduling product installations and training seminars
- Assist in improving the training program with the Account Management team to ensure customers success with the product
- Participate in reviewing marketing strategies and gathering digital metrics for review
- Support in gathering customer feedback to be used for improving the product value
- Research current competitors and update applicable documentation
- Assist the General Manager & Design team in developing product strategies for new projects
- Assist the General Manager in developing pricing, marketing, and distribution strategies
- Assist the General Manager in reviewing financial information and understanding/building new business strategies
- Review & respond to customer feedback through applicable support channel
- Travel to industry events and customer locations as required
- Assist other departments in planning/executing large scale projects as required
- Stay current with product system information, changes and updates
- Research required information with available resources
- Follow company’s standard procedures, processes, and practices
- And more!
Are you our next Marketing/Business Development Assistant?
- 1 to 2 years of marketing experience or relevant education
- 1 to 2 years of Customer Service experience, preferably over the phone as well as email
- Experience in developing & sustaining productive customer relationships- makes customers and their needs a primary focus
- Tech savvy (basic understanding of electronics/software & equipment integration)
- Organize ideas and communicate messages appropriate to the audience and situation
- Have proper phone etiquette & effective listening skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and multi-task as required
- Team player and problem solver, with a positive attitude
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is an ASSET!
To name a few, we offer a clean facility, an amazing work environment/culture and so much more! Don't forget to ask us about our competitive total compensation package!
Think you'll be a GREAT fit?! Apply via the link below:
We, at Smart Attend are an equal opportunity employer. We are always looking for talented individuals who are motivated to meet and exceed their goals. We are proud of what we’ve been able to accomplish, and searching for new and talented additions to our team has always remained a priority.
Job Type: Full-time