**please note there are multiple positions**
***please not candidates must be located in BC and must be able to work in Canada**
the company we are supporting is looking for a Cloud Operations Engineer to help us support and improve our tooling and developer experience on top of cutting-edge technologies such as Kubernetes, HashiCorp tools Terraform and Vault, Jenkins, Artifactory, Grafana, Prometheus, etc. The Cloud Operations Engineer will also provide technical support for cloud account, workspace automation, and network connectivity. Lululemon is operating primarily with AWS and Azure.
The Cloud Operations Engineer will provide technical expertise to automate cloud infrastructure, act as subject matter expert for configuration management, review and support GitHub pull requests, troubleshoot system performance incidents, analyze and find solutions to problems, respond to system access requests, provide education. The Cloud Operations engineer will engineer and support technologies and services that enable application developers to increase productivity and have confidence their applications are running on a secure backbone.
- 3+ years’ experience in software development in at least one of these languages - Java, Go or Python, Bash or Shell scripting.
- 2 years’ experience with container technologies such as Docker or Kubernetes or any major Platform as a Service (PaaS) solutions like Rancher, OpenShift or PCF
- 2 years’ experience with DevSecOps tools and processes to include, but not limited to Git, JFrog Artifactory, SonarQube, sysdig, tekton, etc.,
- Expertise with Control Tower, Step Functions, CloudFormation, SSM, Service Catalogs, Config, Code Pipeline etc for AWS
- Expertise with Subscription management, Logic Apps, Resource Manager, Automation, Azure Active Directory, Developer tools etc for Azure
- Skilled with API usage, Command line interface and SDKs for automating cloud operations
- Proficient in developing scripts, preferably using python or Golang to build serverless applications
- Ability to operationalize code with proper tracing, metrics, logging, monitoring and alerts.
- Experience with observability products (such as Prometheus, Grafana, Datadog, etc.)
- Build traffic routing, service discovery, secrets, and access control solutions
- Knowledge on networking, load balancing, DNS with UNIX/Linux system administration
Cloud, Linux, Aws, Azure, Automation, Splunk, Terraform, Scripting, Docker, Kubernetes, Devops
Top Skills Details:
1) 4+ years' experience working in a Cloud Engineer or DevOps Engineer capacity focused within AWS/Azure cloud platforms ideally, in enterprise-environments (over 1000 employees) **retail environments would be a bonus**
2) 2 years’ experience with container technologies such as Docker or Kubernetes or any major Platform as a Service (PaaS) solutions like Rancher, OpenShift or PCF
3) 3+ years’ experience in at least one of these languages for scripting - Java, Go or Python, Bash or Shell scripting
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Good to have: Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA)/ Developer (CKAD)/ Security (CKS)
- Cloud certifications in AWS Certified DevOps Engineer, AWS Certified Solutions Architect
À propos de TEKsystems:
Nous sommes partenaires dans la transformation. Nous aidons les clients à activer des idées et des solutions afin de profiter d’un nouveau monde d’opportunités. Nous sommes une équipe solide de 80 000 personnes, nous travaillons avec plus de 6 000 clients, dont 80 % faisant partie du Fortune 500, partout en Amérique du Nord, en Europe et en Asie. En tant que chefs de file de l’industrie des services technologiques complets, des services aux talents et des applications du monde réel, nous travaillons avec des leaders progressistes pour favoriser le changement. C’est le pouvoir d’un vrai partenariat. TEKsystems est une société du groupe Allegis.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.