I*ntertape Polymer Group (IPG)* is a recognized leader in the development, manufacture and sale of a variety of paper- and film-based pressure sensitive and water-activated tapes, polyethylene and specialized polyolefin films, protective packaging, woven coated fabrics and complementary packaging systems for industrial and retail use. Headquartered in Montreal, Quebec and Sarasota, Florida, the Company employs approximately 3,500 employees with operations in 30 locations, including 21 manufacturing facilities in North America, four in Asia and one in Europe.
Process Improvement Specialist
The primary purpose of the Process Improvement position is to evaluate, plan and implement process improvements within Finance Shared Services.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate to ERP / Dispute management implementation;
- Lead AR- Dispute Management process improvement projects;
- Analyze performance and respective trends to identify problems in key categories;
- Develop ad-hoc reports to support decision making;
- Proactively communicates key data information to Shared Services management, Customer Service, Sales and Logistics;
- Ensures policy and procedures are being followed;
- Identifies procedural non-compliance on AR/ disputes; escalates process gaps to management;
- Promote Finance Shared Services model;
- Demonstrated ability to multitask without loss of efficiency or accuracy;
- Quality management – demonstrates commitment and enthusiasm for quality to exceed client expectations; ensure service levels are achieved;
- Excellent verbal and written communication required and the ability to communicate ideas and recommendation to peers and superiors;
- Adhere to standards of professional conduct.
Essential Skills and Requirements
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business or related discipline with 2-4 years’ experience in Process Improvement
- Finance/ Accounting experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Solid problem-solving skills
- Project skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work-load
- Results oriented
- Committed to Customer satisfaction
- Strong knowledge of MS-Office Suite products (ACCESS, Outlook, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint).
- Finance Shared Services experience is a plus
- ERP implementation is a plus
- ERP JD Edwards experience is a plus
- Change Management is a plus
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- Experience in or working knowledge of accounts receivable, procurement and supply chain, fixed asset and lease accounting, general accounting and financial reporting, manufacturing cost accounting.
- Organized, able to prioritize and to meet critical deadlines, contributing to the overall success of the team by meeting the work unit goals, objectives and activities. Team Player.
For more information on our company and products, please refer to our website at www.itape.com
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Process Improvement: 2 years (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- French (Preferred)