The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to the SVP Product & Marketing, requiring discretion, confidentiality, a good understanding of technical and business vocabulary, and a detailed knowledge of the organization's operations, procedures, and people.
- Manage the executive’s schedules.
- Make travel arrangements to make best use of their time. Assist with Visa travel requirements if necessary.
- Facilitate smooth communications between the executive and coworkers and between the executive and external parties such as vendors, customers, and the public.
- Handle confidential information.
- Maintain the security of the executive’s records and files.
- Monitor, review, and approve standard expenditures to ensure the activities of the office are conducted within established budgets. Enter and track thru Certify for expense reimbursement monthly.
- Perform tasks using independent judgment and discretion; e.g., preparing documents and presentation materials; screening and responding to incoming correspondence, inquiries, and phone calls; drafting letters; arranging and attending meetings; taking and distributing minutes.
- Create, track and update purchase requisitions and contracts using Ariba system for hardware and processing professional services invoices on projects.
- Organize catering and event, as requested
- Order office supplies and maintain levels of supply when needed.
- Create presentations and other working documents for the Product and Marketing department.
- Coordinate courier and shipments, as required
- Other administrative tasks, as requested
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Executive Assistant role
- College degree in Business, Administration, Marketing or related field.
- Sound judgment and decision making skills.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- A good understanding of technical and business vocabulary
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in Google Suites (experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook considered as well)
WHY WORK AT GLOBAL PAYMENTS?
In order to attract and retain the best people we offer a comprehensive set of rewards, which are fair, and market oriented. Our definition of reward includes not only compensation but our investment in your career growth and development.
Rewards & benefitsOur benefit program includes items such as: - Health (medical, dental, vision), Short-Term and Long-Term disability coverage, and life insurance plans - Retirement savings programs (Registered Pension Plan and Registered Retirement Savings Plan) – Employee Stock Purchase Program - Employee Assistance Program - Flexible working - Tuition Reimbursement Program - Gym Membership corporate rates - Volunteering opportunities ... and more!
We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest. We will only contact those selected for an interview.
Global Payments is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and inclusiveness and provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, or any other basis protected by law and we are happy to provide our team members with a healthy work environment.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- administrative assistant: 3 years (Required)