Westlock Ford 2016 Ltd. Is looking for energetic and motivated auto mechanic to be part of our great team. An ideal candidate would be Ford certified 2nd or 3rd year apprentice with strong work ethics.
Some of responsibilities include following but are not limited to;
- This position repairs vehicles assigned by Service Advisors in an efficient and timely manner maintaining a high level of quality with minimal re-do’s.
- Keeps equipment available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles; completing preventive maintenance such as, engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing, replacing filters.
- Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
- Maintains vehicle records by recording service and repairs.
- Technicians are responsible for maintaining order and cleanliness of service bays
- Technicians are required to fill out all repair orders completely and track hours worked per job to ensure accurate billing and cost control in our DMS PBS.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Technicians are required to contribute to a positive and safe work environment and to promote a professional, team atmosphere at all times.
We have competitive wages and great health and dental coverage. If this position sounds interesting to you please apply online or in person.
Job Type: Full-time
- Service Mechanic: 2 years (Required)
- Diploma/Certificate (Required)