Gestionnaire, Marketing et développement commercial – Catégorie commerciale / Marketing & Business Development Manager – Out of home Category(Job Number: 190000RA)
As responsible for Out of home segments (categories), this position should be able to set up OOH marketing plan ( yearly and long term) as well as to manage OOH Strategic Accounts plan ( such as Accorhotels, Marriot, Hilton, National Bank, RBC, Bombardier ) to reach OOH ambition & targets (60 Mio CAD in 2021)
Understand Out of home Market Insights (Coffee habits, trends, competition)
- Develop an extensive category and market comprehension leading to relevant analyses and strategic recommendations by working with internal and external data. (CRM internal data, customer insights via external firm (surveys), focus groups, external reports, economic stats and situation, etc.)
- Identify, analyze, risks and opportunities and make clear recommendations in order to influence short and long term business decisions (Quarterly external SWOT analysis to better understand gaps & adapt the Action Plans to reach target)
Responsible for Out of Home Marketing (Horeca, Office, Soho) - Yearly & Long term plan
- Responsible for marketing strategy for the OOH categories through a yearly marketing activity plan based upon an efficient and balanced marketing mix, including (and not limited to): Brand Management, E-business, Acquisition activities, Retention activities
- Responsible for OOH Customer Life Cycle Management activity plan in close collaboration with CRM, CRC and Sales Force team
- Responsible for designing new services for OOH categories based on market insights and trends
Responsible for OOH KAM strategy and ensure flawless implementation
- Market sizing: define the key account opportunity in cluster of size (small, medium, large), international or local, hotel and restaurant
- Manage & develop existing Key Accounts
- Identify new potential Key Accounts and set up an acquisition plan
- Based on market insights and customers feedback, provide new services to KA
Managing Budgets and KPIs
- Plan and manage B2B plans and standardized KPIs for our market, including preparation of annual Operating Plan. (OPEX) Manage forecast accuracy. (Dynamic Forecast on a monthly basis + full forecast every quarter. Approve PO's and manage the invoice in the system (NESSOFT)
Manage Direct Reports
- Manage all team supervision aspects (PE, PDG, coaching, succession planning, etc.)
- Constantly assess organization structure to deliver market objectives
- Coach and mentor Training Team members by managing work to established objectives (PEs) and providing appropriate career development guidance (PDGs).
- Manage talent review and succession planning processes for direct Reports
- In collaboration with HR, provide appropriate development career guidance to the direct reports
Adhere to all Company principles and policies including Nestlé trade policy, local Sales policy, local Trade Terms, Safety and legal regulations
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Ensure that all commercial B2B activities are managed according to Nestlé and Nespresso business principles
- Ensure that all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes are communicated and implemented within the team
- Execute international commercial guidelines (e.g. Sales and Trade Terms, Channel guidelines, SF remuneration, etc.).
- Be accountable for the compliance of sales force with Nespresso B2B quality standards (excellent sales execution).
- Coordinate with accounting to secure accurate payment from Kas
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or master degree ideally in Business Administration/Commercial
- Minimum of 12 years in related fields such as Key Accounting, Marketing (B2B/Trade), Key Account Management, Marketing, E-business, On trade business required (minimum 3/4)
- 5yrs+ experience in senior team management
- Experience in presenting to senior management
- Experience within fast moving, changing environment
- Leading / managing change in organizations with proven success in previous roles
- Multinational Matrix organization experience an asset
- Sound Project Management experience
- Line Management experience in similar environment: successful track record of developing and coaching people: connect and motivate the sales team. (Virtual team as well/ trough agents).
- Exemplifies integrity that builds trust.
- Very business oriented with superior customer service approach.
- Ability to work as a part of a multifunctional team
- Superior organizational and administrative skills.
- Analytical and problem solving oriented.
- Excellent communication capabilities and language skills.
WHO WE ARE:
- Salary and competitive benefits
- Challenging and dynamic Framework
- Work environment favoring the development of competencies
- Joining the Nespresso team is joining a high performance culture where you can progress in your career!
Our story began 30 years ago with a simple but revolutionary idea- to create the perfect cup of coffee. Nestle Nespresso has become an international reference for the highest quality coffee and an iconic symbol of refined elegance.
We are now in more than 60 countries and our team has grown well beyond 10500 employees. Nespresso Canada continues to drive momentum and innovation in our market segment, and in North America, we are just getting started.
Nespresso Canada a division of Nestle SA Suisse, the world's largest food company.
Nespresso is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. If you are selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform Human Resources of any accommodations you may require. Nespresso will work with you in an effort to ensure that you are able to fully participate in the process.
Please note that only those candidates selected will be invited for an interview.