Complete the online application found at www.imprespharma.ca to be considered.
Regional Pharmaceutical Sales Manager
You will be responsible for leading and developing a highly driven team of Pharmaceutical Sales
Representatives in Western Canada. You will also have a small territory in which you will be
responsible for product promotion to drive brand awareness and increase sales.
Why work for Impres Pharma:
- Our mission is sales force excellence. Impres Pharma is the leader in the training and
coaching of healthcare sales representatives in Canada.
- We create a sales team passionate about healthcare sales and driven by the chance to
earn an attractive bonus based on sales performance.
- We focus on retaining great talent. Impres Pharma’s multiple partnerships mean an
opportunity that is right for your background and your career goals.
- There will be opportunities for you to grow your career within Impres Pharma and/or
the partnering brand named pharmaceutical company. Impres Pharma has been an
employer for many successful pharmaceutical sales and marketing professionals.
Duties and Responsibilities as a Manager:
- You will be responsible for the onboarding, training, and coaching of sales representatives
in your designated territory.
- You will provide guidance and feedback on selling skills, product knowledge and territory
- You will communicate to management on a regular basis the status of your team's activity
and sales performance.
Duties and Responsibilities as a Sales Representative:
- You will support the implementation of marketing initiatives.
- You will act as a liaison between the field, marketing, and upper management.
- Managing your territory to ensure reach and frequency of targets are being met on a
- Establishing strong sales relationships with specialists within your territory to
successfully maintain and increase market share.
- Use promotional materials during sales presentations to strengthen product knowledge.
- Meet and exceed sales targets set by the company.
- Previous management, hospital sales and direct formulary experience is required.
- Unusual level of drive, competitive spirit and track record of achievement
- Completed University degree
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong business acumen, attention to detail, excellent organizational and territory
management skills are essential
- Excellent presentation skills and interpersonal skills
- Valid Driver's License and access to vehicle for territory coverage
- Computer software literacy and access to Email/Internet & Microsoft Office.
Visit www.imprespharma.ca and Apply Online today!
Thank you to those who apply. Based on previous experience, the exceptional response rate
demands that only those with the required experience will be contacted.
This position is only open to those legally entitled to work in Canada.
Are you a healthcare company looking to drive exceptional sales among your brands or
strengthen an existing sales force with added promotion? If so, please contact our
business development department by email to learn about the many ways that Impres
Pharma can elevate your sales to the next level.