DDL IT & PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
Document Direction Limited (“DDL”) is the exclusive distributor of Ricoh products and in the Greater Toronto Area for small and medium-sized businesses. For 20 years, DDL has provided productivity to organizations in the fast growing colour, multi-function / digital and document services markets. Document Direction provides client partners with Information Systems and Technology at whatever level desired, from basic equipment needs to Managed IT Helpdesk Services for an organization.
DDL's Professional Services specializes in the design, implementation, and support of all Enterprise Content Management (ECM), Print Management (IP), and Audio-Video Management (AV) solutions. We are currently looking for a Sales Account Manager (Account Executive - Professional Services) responsible for developing entire portfolio of software, hardware and services in order to competently differentiate solutions for the customer. DDL focuses on selecting and training top-performers, enabling their career progression in a ‘promote from within environment’.
Sales Account Manager-ECM, IP, AV
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for meeting monthly and quarterly quotas while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction. You will report to the Director of Sales & Operations and manage a territory in the west end of Toronto. We’re looking for a sales-oriented professional who executes budget with a sense of urgency and who thrives in a team environment while supporting deal processes and managing deal performance.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Skilled sales hunter, who can farm and harvest his/her own leads while working with a wide range of clients across multiple industries
- New business prospecting and development, including cold calling; scheduling and conducting client introductions, face to face client meetings
- Preparing presentations, demonstrations, proposals, and value propositions designed to lead and create the Request for Proposal (RFPs)
- Strong existing knowledge of Enterprise Content Management (ECM), Imaging, Capture and Print Management (IP), Audio-Video (A/V), and/or Managed Services.
- Strong inclination for continuous learning, including formalized self-paced web training certifications, as well as continuous independent learning of industries, solutions, etc.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Manage budget and hit or exceed monthly quota as defined in the budget plan
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory. Coordinate with sales teams working on the same account to ensure consistent service
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Work independently, functioning as both lead point of contact, and as a part of a larger team, as/when appropriate
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience in B2B software, services and/or systems
- Proven track record in sales with a focus on small to mid-sized companies
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, especially C-level executives
- Solid experience with O365, LinkedIn tools including MS office (particularly MS Excel & PPT)
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $95,000.00 /year
- account management: 2 years (Preferred)