We are looking for a part time Orthodontist associate to join our busy high volume North York practice! If you are are looking to join an amazing team and are passionate about providing exceptional patient care, we would like to hear from you!
- The successful candidate should be a licensed Orthodontist
- Have experience with early preventative techniques, light-wire appliances, functional appliances, and Invisalign.
- The right candidate will be able to provide the highest standard of specialized and comprehensive oral healthcare for infants, children, and adolescents
- Competitive salary structure, mentorship, and benefits to be discussed with the right individual.
- Must be available to work evenings
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- 8 hour shift
- Evening shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Toronto, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)