SCCM Subject Matter Expert
End User Device and Management System Department
Role: Responsible for providing remote technical applications support (i.e. Window 10) to end-users by telephone or on-line. Be the subject matter expert for SCCM and technical resource in assisting users resolve technical issues. Provide remote troubleshooting and resolution of desktop problems. Responsible for advising and providing consultation, installation, training and technical assistance to the end-user community
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work rotational work shifts including night shifts and be available for standby
- Provide responsive timely remote technical applications support to end-user (i.e. Field Service Technicians) by telephone or on-line.
- Provide expertise and technical knowledge about an application or suite of applications, i.e. Windows 10.
- Answer queries and resolve issues with software applications and escalate or close tickets as necessary.
- Train users on specific applications and document creation.
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and repair computer systems, including remote installations.
Education, Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or College Diploma in Computer Science
- Microsoft System Centre Configuration Manager (SCCM) Certification
- Microsoft Azure Training,
- Security Testing Training
- Security Management
- 3+ years experience as an SCCM Administrator
- Experience installing, configuring and troubleshooting Microsoft Windows Workstation and Server operating systems, i.e. Windows 10 Application
- Systems Administration in Microsoft a plus
Devices OS Knowledge: Windows 10, Apple, Android.
Hardware knowledge: Dell, HP, iPad, iPod, Lexmark, Ricoh, handheld and document scanners.
SCCM Administration: management, deployment and security of devices and applications.
Software support, installation and troubleshooting of applications on the above OS list.
- An understanding of what is AD, what is an MDM, as well as what is a VLAN used for in a corporate environment.
Soft skills: Phone etiquette, team player, probing, analytical thinker, customer focused.”
Optional: Worked for, or in a retail organization either in support role or as a customer facing employee in past.
- Remote Support by Telephone or on-line
- Rotational Shift Work
- Availability for Standby
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- SCCM: 3 years (preferred)
- Microsoft System Centre Configuration Certification (required)