We are an Ottawa boutique law firm focusing on personal injury law representing victims of accidents. We are looking for a dedicated in-house digital marketer to work full-time on our online presence.
- You are an experienced online marketer dedicated to achieving real results working in a team driven environment.
- You have experience in SEO, PPC and SEM and are creative at search engine marketing and increasing visibility in search engines.
- Your role and responsibilities at QTMG.
- Dedicated to increasing and maximizing our business’s presence on the Internet.
- Managing our law firm’s web sites.
- Creating consistent effective content.
- Creating and implementing PPC campaigns.
- Creating and implementing social media campaigns.
- Dedicated to only one client - QTMG.
- Creating and implementing various digital marketing strategies.
- Developing and implementing strategies that will increase lead generation, engagement, retention, and conversions.
- Prepare weekly analysis and reports.
- Providing strategic recommendations on online marketing.
- Report to the managing partner on weekly basis.
Specific Requirements and Qualifications
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working with Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Bing Ads, and other digital advertising platforms.
- Google Ads and Analytics certification (Advanced Search, Display, Mobile, Google Shopping, Videos, Analytics IQ).
- Experience preparing keyword research, competitive analyses, and marketing plans for paid digital campaigns.
- Experience in the creation and management of PPC campaign strategies for Google Ads (Search, Display, Shopping, Video), Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Bing Ads, etc.
- Experience with AdWords Editor, Power Editor, Keyword Planner, WordPress, SEM tools and Search Engine Optimization is a plus.
- Day to day optimization for bid strategies and paid placement (CTR, quality score, conversions, and ad position) for desktop, tablet, and mobile devices.
- Experience in web design and maintenance.
- Google partner (preferred).
- The compensation for this position will be commensurate with skills and experience. Employment benefits are also available.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year