Bud Express is an up-and-coming cannabis retail franchise based in Toronto. Our focus is on a convenient in-store pickup and delivery experience. We skip the fancy bells and whistles and stick with our core values: convenience, quality and value.
Become a pioneer within Bud Express and drive change in one of the fastest growing industries in Canada. We are looking for motivated self-starters with an appetite to learn in the legalized cannabis industry.
As a Bud Tender, you will be at the forefront of Bud Express serving customers with swift and top-notch service. You should possess a high drive for excellence and efficiency which to Bud Express means constant learning about new products and innovating to deliver products faster to our customers!
- Complete customer transactions on the POS system
- Provide excellent customer service - positive attitude, strong product knowledge and good listening ability
- Support inventory management to ensure customers receive their order in a quick and accurate manner
- Achieve sales goals and individual targets
- Check identification of customers who appear to be 25 years of age or under
- Collect and share customer, product and operational insights to Store Manager
- Effectively open and close the store as per operating hours
- Participate in routine store maintenance and ensure cleanliness is a priority
- Abide by all company policies and programs, ensuring compliance
- Support with tasks and duties within the physical store, as assigned
- Minimum one (1) year of customer service experience.
- Minimum one (1) year of retail and/or hospitality experience.
- High School Diploma or Post-Secondary education preferred.
- Pre-employment Criminal Record Check (required)
- CannSell License (Preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Physically able to engage on the floor for eight hours a day with reasonable breaks
- Available to work a varied retail schedule, including evening, weekends and holidays
- Able to lift boxes 5-30 lbs
Nice to have
- Cannabis, liquor or healthcare experience
- Working knowledge of regulations as it pertains to selling cannabis in Ontario
- Efficiency-oriented, ability to turnaround orders to customer quickly
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $16.00 per hour
- Company events
- Store discount
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Have to be fully vaccinated.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Toronto, ON M6J 1E5: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- customer service: 1 year (required)