Senior .net Full Stack Developer
Role / Tier:
Senior Consultant / Tier 2
- Ability to communicate and work with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to effectively represent the organization and communicate with external parties at varying technical levels.
- Programming proficiency with coding in the following languages: .net, MVC, c#, Java Script, JQuery, APIs, web services and T-SQL.
- Experience with full project life cycle development (requirements analysis, system analysis, data architecture, development supervision, quality control and implementation).
- Experience with agile methodology
- Knowledge in relational database in design, programming and functionality.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite of products.
- Proven team leadership capabilities and offshore management experience.
- Willing to learn new technologies and programming languages.
- 7+ years’ experience as a developer in a fast paced and evolving technology environment.
- College diploma or equivalent in a relevant field.
- Working knowledge with DevOps tools is an asset.
- full stack developer is an asset.
- Experience with Frontend technologies is an asset.
- Experience with PowerBuilder is an asset.
- Experience with VB6 and classic ASP programming is an asset.
- Experience with Oracle or PL/SQL is an asset.
- Experience with JAVA programming is an asset.
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 21,000 people globally that cares about your growth — one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential:
it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
03/07/2020, 12:46:29 PM