Carter Brothers Ltd. is a medium sized company located throughout New Brunswick. We are a leading contractor in the power and communication pole/line construction industry, providing services for a variety of clients. We are currently looking for motivated General Labourers to join our team in the Moncton area.
- Distribute and collect traffic control devices at job sites.
- Control movement of vehicular traffic through and around work areas.
- Assist with other labour duties as required. This includes but is not limited to:
- Assist cable linemen – Pull lasher, pull down guy, gather materials, etc.
- Assist pole setters – Backfill hole, tamp around pole, gather materials, etc.
- The physical requirements of this job will require the following with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Reaching with hands and arms
- Reaching above shoulder height
- Frequent standing which may be required for extended periods of time.
- Additional physical requirements will include:
- Frequent lifting and/or moving up to 100lbs.
- Must be physically able to move, assemble and place equipment.
What Carter Brothers Offers
- Wages start at $13.00/hr with the possibility for advancement and career development.
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance. 50% employer paid.
- Regular hours – Monday to Friday, 7:30 – 17:00, may be required to work evenings, nights and weekends on call-outs.
- Company vehicles to use for work.
How to apply
All candidates interested in the position can submit a resume by responding to the ad or via fax to 506-384-8560.
This job is retirees and veteran friendly.
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
We look forward to reviewing all applications however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 /hour
- Traffic Control Person (Preferred)
- Class 5 Drivers License (Required)