We are a multi-disciplinary clinic in North Vancouver that offers Physiotherapy and Massage Therapy services. We have an outstanding reputation in the local community and strive to be the clinic of choice in our area. As a group we follow a highly collaborative, team based approach. We love creating a culture where everyone can be themselves and have a lot of fun with the people they work with and clients.
Throughout the year, we like to plan a few team building events - some examples are summer BBQ, sports and activity and more. We also participate in charity events throughout the year, such as Ride to Conquer Cancer, the Inside Ride and others. The culture of the clinic is important and we can promise you a progressive, fun work environment.
Who we're looking for:
The successful candidate for the role of "Guest Experience Coordinator" is friendly, outgoing, health-minded individual, who shows strong initiative and has outstanding work ethic. The candidate is also highly proactive, creative, and has superior organizational and communication skills. The candidate must display skills in problem solving and an ability to work independently with no direct supervision at times. Most critically, the candidate must understand the importance of customer service and be able to execute it at a high level (you must love being around people!).
- assisting clients in booking appointments, paying for treatment, using scheduling software
- answering client questions with confidence about the clinic and practitioner specialties
- assisting therapists in various tasks
- answering phone system
- managing practitioner schedules on Jane
- strong computer skills with word, excel, dropbox
- familiarity with Slack and Wunderlist
- liaising with 3rd parties such as ICBC and WorkSafe
- ensuring any 3rd party requests are dealt with and followed up on
- treatment room cleaning/prep
- and other various jobs to help the clinic run smoothly
How to apply:
If this position seems like a great fit for you, please send us a cover letter explaining why this posting interests you, and include your resume.
Wage: $15.00 depending on experience
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 /hour